雅思唱歌是歌手与生俱来的一种天赋,是抒发情感的一种重要方式。下面小编为大家整理的有关于唱歌的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
practise singing 练习唱歌
I'm practising my singing.我在练习唱歌。
can't sing in tune 唱歌找不到调
I heard you singing at the Christmas party and to be honest I think you might be tone deaf-you know, you can't sing in tune. 我听过你在圣诞节派对上唱歌,老实说,我觉得你可能五音不全(tonedeaf),你唱歌找不到调。
a bit tone deaf 有点五音不全
Between you and me, I think Neil is a bit tone deaf!这是我俩的秘密, 我觉得尼尔有点五音不全
雅思enthusiasm 热情
I love it and what I lack in ability,I make up for in enthusiasm! 因为我特别喜欢唱歌,虽然唱歌能力不行,但是我富含热情。
involve a huge number of processes in our bodies and brains 涉及到我们体内和大脑内大量的加工过程
But however good - or bad - my singing may be, there's no doubt that the act of singing itself is a very complex skill, involving a huge number of processes in our bodies and brains. 但是,不论我唱歌好听与否,唱歌本身是一种非常复杂的技能,这点毋庸置疑,唱歌涉及到我们体内和大脑内大量的加工过程。
sing a musical note 唱出一个音符
So what happens physically when we sing a musical note?那么,在我们唱出一个音符的时候,身体内发生了什么?
vocal folds 声带
Vocal folds, also called vocal cords,are crucial here.声带(vocalfolds/cords)是关键部位。
larynx /ˈlærɪŋks/ 喉咙
vibrate 振动
two flaps of skin stretched across your larynx 分布在你的喉咙处的两片皮肤
They're two flaps of skin stretched across your larynx that vibrate when you sing and create a sound. 声带是分布在你的喉咙处的两片皮肤,当你唱歌或者发出声音时会振动。
pitch 声调
the frequency of their vibration 声带振动的频率
hit the right note 唱准音
The pitch of that sound, how high or low it is, depends on the frequency of their vibration, so if you want to hit the right note they need to be working properly.
声调的高低取决于声带振动的频率所以如果你想唱准音,声带的振动频率必须要适当。
move backwards and forwards 前后移动
vocal cords 声带
Important body parts needed to sing include the vocal cords - a pair of folds in the throat that move backwards and forwards when air from the lungs moves over them.唱歌时需要的重要身体部位包括声带,指一喉咙处的一对皮肤,在肺部气体通过时,会前后移动。
produce a buzz 发出嗡嗡声
a continuous and quick shaking movement 连续不断的快速摇晃动作
The vocal cords act like the guitar strings to produce a buzz or vibration - a continuous and quick shaking movement.
声带像吉他弦一样运作,发出嗡嗡声或者振动,指连续不断的快速摇晃动作。
amplifies the sound 加大了声音
They vibrate over the larynx which,like the body of a guitar, amplifies the sound. 声带在喉咙上振动,就像吉他琴身一样,加大了声音。
sound perception 声音感知
muscle movement 肌肉运动
He thinks that for poor singers the problem is generally not in the ears or voice, but in their brains - specifically the connection between sound perception and muscle movement. 他认为,一般来说,唱歌跑调的人问题不在于耳朵,也不在于声音,而是在于他们的大脑,具体来说,是声音感知和肌肉运动之间的联系。
be tone deaf 五音不全
be pitch perfect 完美音调的
Whether you're tone deaf or pitch perfect, there's lots of evidence for the health benefits of singing 不管你是五音不全还是完美音调者,有很多证据证明唱歌对健康有好处。
strengthens your stress responses 练习你的应激反应能力
For one, singing strengthens your stress responses.其中一个是,唱歌可以练习你的应激反应能力。
reaction to external threats 对外界威胁因素作出的反应
Otherwise known as 'fight or flight,stress responses are the human body's reaction to external threats that cause an imbalance, for example pain,infection or fear. 应激反应也被称作"战斗或逃跑反应",这是人体对外界威胁因素作出的反应,这些因素造成失衡,比如疼痛、感染或者害怕。